How to participate in our daily life to preserve the world biodiversity ?
Here is a list of advices to allow each to understand better how to interveneand daily help for the natural habitats and the species conservation, at home, thanks to simple daily actions.
- First of all, the most important thing is to be interested, not to suppose that it would ask for too much of your time, to simply think respectfully for the environment and for the wildlife
- Limit the use of paper, content with the really necessary
- Avoid using plastic bags, use more ecological reusable bags
- Limit the pollution, take advantage of the open air the most you can
- Give a new look at what you buy: every product contains important information, there are ecological labels, there are as well products to be avoided (as an example, the palm oil, both for the human health as for the nature), in opposition, there will always be products which will offer the same, in respect with the biodiversity and our health.
- Limit yourself to what you really need: do we really need to buy so much? Take a look at your waste and think on all which will not have been used. Deduct all this of your expenses.
- Do NOT buy products from illegal or excessive trade: products with animal origin, such as the ivory, the fur, animal skin, but also of vegetable origin, such as the wood, result from a trade which necessarily has to be controlled: it can affects the human beings (traffic, exploitation, loss of world resources, imbalance of the ecosystem), the natural habitats and the wildlife.
- Do NOT buy and/or domesticate wild animals: they also come from an illegal trade and, besides being disastrous for these animals, it provokes an enormous imbalance on the positioning of the species and their adaptations in the environment which surrounds them.
- Favor local products, inquire about the origin of what we use.
- Allow yourself to get a new look at circuses and zoos: pay attention because, unfortunately, mainly, animals are mistreated and what we discover, as wonderful as it can be, do not reflect the reality. It is necessary to dare to get indignant at excessive uses and, on the contrary, to pay attention and feel happy with responsible societies, what would furthermore encourage their expansion.